Saturday, 15 November 2014

Final Idea - Extreme



I want my final extreme idea to show my character as she is marrying the Prince. I wanted this to be really elaborate and detailed, so I have made the entire middle section of the hair into a mixture of small and large plaits, incorporating ribbon within the plaits. I used aspects from both traditional Chinese royalty hairstyles, and how traditionally married women in China style their hair. 
For the bottom I am going to twist and pin the hair into place, and for the top I am going to use hair doghnuts for the main structure, then pull the hair through and pin in place. 
I have still used aspects from my initial design, but after feedback from my presentation of ideas I changed the bottom section, and changed the top section so it wasn't too over the top. 

No comments:

Post a Comment