Saturday, 15 November 2014

Final Idea - Simple



My final simple idea is based around how my character has just moved to China and met the Prince. I still based it around how in traditional Chinese culture single women wear their hair down with braids at the back, so I used this within my design. I have only changed this design slightly from my original idea.

The braids will be a twist, chinese staircase braid and plaits. I will make the Chinese braid using hair extensions as I don't want to ruin my wig, and it will be easier to attach.

I want the hair to be really smooth and sleek, which could be difficult as it is the last shoot. I think that it will take quite a while to brush the hair so that it is like this, so I will need to ensure that I start to restyle it as soon as possible after my moderate shoot, so that I have enough time to create the look I want to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment